Do you have experience in SEO? Does the thought of transforming how companies grow sound exciting to you? You’ll like what’s coming next.
The leading performance agency in the Baltics, sem.lt, recently rebranded and became Evolvery. We have more than 30 passionate digital marketing professionals under one roof: strategists, account managers, data analysts, developers, copywriters, advertising, SEO, CRO, UX and content marketing specialists. Together we help build and scale leading digital organizations, and we’d love for you to join our powerhouse!
- Developing and implementing SEO strategies to increase traffic and revenue for our clients.
- Tracking, reporting, analysing and optimizing our SEO campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Working together with our experienced CRO, PPC, data analysis, lead generation, content marketing experts and account managers to grow the business of our clients.
- Hands on experience with SEO either while working at an agency or on the client side.
- Experience working with expert tools (Screaming Frog, Semrush, Ahrefs and others) to deliver results.
- Ability to make decisions based on data.
- Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices (keyword research, on-page optimisation, link building, website architecture) and ability to implement them.
- Overall understanding of marketing mix, user journey, content marketing.
- Proactive approach to solving issues which arise while working on projects.
- Ability to organize and prioritize one’s work load.
- Excellent command of Lithuanian and English languages.
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed below, but you live and breathe digital, contact us – we’ll see how we can help you to unveil your inner Rand Fishkin!
- Training from digital marketing gurus from all over the world.
- Working with the best marketing and analytical tools that help to increase efficiency.
- Working with the leading domestic and foreign companies.
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours (ability to work remotely if you’re from another city).
- Collaborating with young, ambitious, smart and friendly colleagues.
- Office parties, celebrations and team building activities.