Digital Advertising Specialist
Do you want to work 30+ passionate, friendly, and highly skilled digital marketing professionals?
Do you identify yourself as curious, adaptive, and fully involved in everything that you do?
Then let's talk.
Evolvery claims the title of a leading performance agency in the Baltics which focuses on helping early-stage startups reach their full business potential. And we need you to achieve this!
Currently we are looking for a Digital Advertising specialist
- Develop and execute digital advertising strategy to increase revenue for our clients.
- Analyze and evaluate performance across multiple channels: Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Adform, Bing, LinkedIn, Yandex and other digital advertising platforms. You may have your own specialization on key channels.
- Plan, monitor and report key business metrics.
- Provide insights & recommendations on markets, users, product and web development, etc.
- Continuously test new ideas, tools, channels, product features. Implement best practices on department or organization level.
- Work closely together with our experienced digital advertising, SEO, CRO, data analysis, content marketing experts and account managers to grow the business of our clients.
- Proven ability to work with digital advertising campaigns. You may have different levels of knowledge across different platforms.
- Focus on the results and performance.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to make decisions based on data.
- Proactive approach to solving issues which arise while working on projects.
- Ability to organize and prioritize one’s workload.
- Desire to keep up and share with the latest Digital Advertising developments and trends.
- Work with the leading domestic and foreign companies
- Receive training from digital marketing gurus from all over the world
- Work with the latest marketing and analytical tools
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Collaborating with young, ambitious, smart and friendly colleagues
- Office parties, celebrations, snacks and team building activities
- Occasional visits from Cookie the cat and Patrulis the dog, our Office Vibe Managers.