Digital Graphic Designer (part time)
Do you have a strong visual sense? Are you willing to design for a range of media, and experiment with creative and disruptive ideas to engage audiences? Then you could be just the person we're looking for!
We are a team of 30+ digital marketing specialists working on the same mission to provide the best digital service possible. Evolvery claims the title of a leading performance agency in the Baltics. Naturally, our cross functional team is made of curious, adaptive and fun to be around people.
We’re looking for an experienced, creative and dynamic Designer to create, guide and support the visual language across digital channels.
- Creating visual designs for marketing and advertising materials across all digital channels: designing cutting-edge digital assets for social media (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest), display advertising, email campaigns and SEO based landing pages.
- Collaborating with Advertising, Content Marketing and other teams to deliver outstanding solutions to clients’ needs.
- Proven graphic design experience.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry-leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Google Web Designer, Sketch etc.).
- A passion for good design; motivation; ambition and creativity – we want a designer who is full of ideas across all platforms.
- A mix of creative and analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to stay on top of new digital trends and industry innovation.
- Working with the best tools that help increase efficiency.
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours.
- Collaborating with young, ambitious, smart and friendly colleagues.
- Office parties, celebrations, snacks and team building activities.
- Learning and development opportunities that offer the chance to progress in your career.
- Occasional visits from Cookie the cat and Patrulis the dog, our Office Vibe Managers.