Evolvery Marketing Project Manager
We have a vision and we want you to help us become what we envision. Your main client will be Evolvery. Hands down the best client, duh. Let us tell you why.
We are a team of 30+ digital marketing specialists working on the same mission to provide the best digital service possible. Evolvery claims the title of a leading performance agency in the Baltics. Naturally, our cross functional team is made of curious, adaptive and fun to be around people. And you know what? We help other companies reach their full potential often sacrificing our own marketing needs. Well, no more!
This is where you step in. With your planning and executing skills, open mind for opportunities and great communication skills turn us into Evolvery we desire to be. This is a hands-on role and the ideal candidate would help implementing our brand strategy with a good dose of initiative.
- Manage and carrying out Evolvery marketing projects
- Carry out projects like general communication of updates about our offerings, industry news, trends and cases to the clients and market alike
- Develop the Evolvery’s online presence – including maintaining brand website, creating social media content
- Make connections with startups, interesting people and brands
- Build the sense of the Evolvery brand
- Help define and execute employer branding strategy
- Facilitate speaking opportunities at events and event attendance
- Marketing project management experience in-house or in the agency (2+ years)
- Good understanding of digital marketing
- Advantage if you have work experience with SaaS, startups and tech companies
- Strong intrinsic motivation to make things happen
- Exceptional writing skills (English)
- Well organized, trustworthy and capable of driving change
- Strategic thinking, proactive approach and flexibility
- Working with the best tools that help increase efficiency
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Collaborating with young, ambitious, smart and friendly colleagues
- Office parties, celebrations, snacks and team building activities
- Occasional visits from Cookie the cat and Patrulis the dog, our Office Vibe Managers.