Inbound Marketing Specialist
Do you have experience in creating inbound marketing strategies that attract the right potential customers and help companies grow? You’ll like what’s coming next.
Evolvery is the leading performance agency in the Baltics. We have more than 30 passionate digital marketing professionals under one roof: strategists, account managers, data analysts, developers, copywriters, advertising, SEO, CRO, UX, and content marketing specialists. Together we help build and scale leading digital organizations, with a strong focus on startups, and we’d love for you to join our powerhouse!
- Building and executing Content and SEO strategies to increase traffic and revenue for our clients.
- Researching and defining personas, creating conversion plans to pull new visitors through the funnel.
- Bringing creative and methodical approaches to attract new visitors to our clients' websites.
- Proactively and strategically managing, testing, improving, and measuring inbound marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings including inbound marketing.
- Working with our awesome designers, copywriters, and other media-production specialists to get projects done on time and on budget.
- Analyzing clients’ marketing analytics, creating reports and recommending future strategies and tactics.
- Hands on experience with inbound marketing while working at an agency or on the client side.
- A mix of creative and analytical thought processes.
- Passion for learning & testing what you’ve learned.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing strategies and best practices, specifically around SEO, link building and blogging would be a big plus.
- Ability to make decisions based on data; analytical thinking.
- Overall understanding of marketing mix, user journey, content marketing.
- A proactive approach to solving issues which arise while working on projects.
- Ability to organize and prioritize one’s workload.
- Excellent command of Lithuanian and English languages.
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed above, but you live and breathe digital, contact us – we’ll see how we can help you grow!
- Training from digital marketing gurus from all over the world.
- Working with the best marketing and analytical tools that help to increase efficiency.
- Working with leading domestic and foreign companies.
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours (ability to work remotely if you’re from another city).
- Collaborating with young, ambitious, smart and friendly colleagues.
- Office parties, celebrations, and team building activities.
- Occasional visits from Cookie the cat, our Office Vibe Manager.